Avocado oil does not need to be refrigerated. As such, one of the benefits of our natural refined avocado oil is that it does not go rancid very easily. As a rule of thumb, all cooking oils should be stored in a cool, dry place to prevent any oxidation.
Articles in this section
- Does refining the avocado oil remove nutrients?
- Do you use any harmful chemicals in your refining process?
- Is your avocado oil produced in a facility with peanuts, gluten, or other allergens?
- Where do you produce/refine your avocado oil?
- What kind of avocados do you use and where do your avocados come from?
- Why isn’t your avocado oil organic?
- Does avocado oil need to be refrigerated?
- Where can I find the expiration date on the 100% Avocado Oil?