We do not use any harmful chemicals in our natural refining process. We use natural earth clay to filter out the naturally occurring waxes and gums that you find in unrefined avocado oil. We also use a steam vaporization which removes the rest of the impurities left in the oil, including any leftover avocado aroma and free fatty acids.
Articles in this section
- Does refining the avocado oil remove nutrients?
- Do you use any harmful chemicals in your refining process?
- Is your avocado oil produced in a facility with peanuts, gluten, or other allergens?
- Where do you produce/refine your avocado oil?
- What kind of avocados do you use and where do your avocados come from?
- Why isn’t your avocado oil organic?
- Does avocado oil need to be refrigerated?
- Where can I find the expiration date on the 100% Avocado Oil?