Our expiration date is in one of two places, depending on the bottle/lot that you purchased. One place you can look is on the side underneath the nutrition fact panel in a green square; In raised letters that are also green, you will see a lot # that begins with L and under that is CAD. CAD is the Spanish acronym used for expiration date because our bottles are manufactured in Mexico. For example it will read CAD 031617; which is March 16, 2017.The other location you would find the expiration date is also under the nutrition fact panel but etched onto the glass. Hold the bottle up to the light and the etched writing will be visible. It will say Best by or CAD and then the date.
Articles in this section
- Does refining the avocado oil remove nutrients?
- Do you use any harmful chemicals in your refining process?
- Is your avocado oil produced in a facility with peanuts, gluten, or other allergens?
- Where do you produce/refine your avocado oil?
- What kind of avocados do you use and where do your avocados come from?
- Why isn’t your avocado oil organic?
- Does avocado oil need to be refrigerated?
- Where can I find the expiration date on the 100% Avocado Oil?